We appreciate our customers and suppliers, and we do everything we can to earn your continued business. Sensible Policies, Terms and Conditions are important to every business relationship, and are critical to solutions to problems which may arise in the course of our doing business together.
Purchase of products on this website implies that you have read and accepted our policies, and we urge you to ask us about any concerns you have as a potential customer before placing an order with us. Call us toll-free, 877-942-9832.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Definitions. (a) Buyer: One who purchases goods or materials from Seller; (b) Seller: Samantha W. Bryant dba Aztec Signs at 1709 Sugar Grove Avenue, Dallas Center, Iowa, and on two websites, http://aztec-signs.biz and this site; (c) Manufacturer: One who fabricates the products sold by Seller.
2. Notice to Buyer. Seller and Manufacturer disclaim any warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose and Manufacturer's/Seller's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of a product proved to be defective. Neither Seller nor Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. Before using, Buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use; Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. The foregoing may not be altered except by an agreement signed by officers of Seller and Manufacturer.
3. Seller's Acceptance. Minimum order is $35.00 per cart. All orders are subject to Seller's review and acceptance, and Seller may reject an order for any reason. In the event Seller does not accept an order, Seller will promptly notify Buyer and void/refund Buyer's credit card payment, or mail Buyer's refund if a mail order transaction.
4. Prices. Prices are in U.S. dollars. All prices for products are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
5. Taxes. Prices do not include any applicable sales, use, excise or similar taxes. The amount of any such tax which Seller may be required to collect will be added to Buyer's order unless Buyer has furnished the Seller with an appropriate tax exemption certificate acceptable to the relevant taxing authority.
6. Shipping/Handling Charge. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, prices do not include shipping and handling charges. Seller reserves the right to select the method of shipment for online sales, and will add the shipping/handling charge to the Buyer's order during the checkout process.
7. Payment. All orders are payable in US currency.
- All Internet orders are payable at the time of order, online by credit card, or by mail order with check or money order.
- On credit card orders for stock products such as Pronto Marquis letters, Tabbee letters, etc, credit card purchases are "pre-authorized" at time of order, but the card is not charged until the order are shipped. On orders for custom products, the card is charged when the order is received.
- All local shop orders are payable by cash or check when picked up or delivered; some orders may require a deposit or prepayment, depending on the nature of the order and Buyer's status as new or returning customer.
- Buyers whose check payments are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 NSF fee and will have ten days to settle the account to avoid Seller's pursuit of legal remedies.
8. Returns and Refunds. Stock items such as changeable letters, hardware, and accessories can be returned for full product price credit (not including shipping/handling) minus a 15% re-stocking fee. Buyer must first request an RMA number and then return the product in its original packaging. Should the products be returned in used, scratched, or other damaged condition, a smaller credit will be determined. Return shipping cost is Buyer's.
For custom product orders, except for defective products or products shipped in error, all sales are final, and no returns or refunds are available.
A Buyer who receives products not ordered or defective products should immediately contact Seller at 877-942-9832 to arrange return/replacement of same. Buyer must keep the products to be replaced/returned in unused condition and with original cartons and packing pending resolution with Seller.
- Defective Product Any product which does not operate mechanically as advertised, any product lacking in quality due to poor workmanship, any product with custom lettering or imprinting which is due to error by Seller/Manufacturer.
- Product Shipped in Error Any product shipped which is not the model, size, color, etc., that the Buyer ordered.
9. Damaged Shipments. Upon receipt of shipment, Seller should inspect same for damage, and in the event of damage, follow this three-step procedure:
- Have the carrier note the nature and extent of damage on the both the carrier's copy and delivery copy of the bill of lading.
- Keep the damaged materials in the original shipping container, together with all packing components.
- Contact Seller right away at (877)942-9832, to expedite a claim and replacement product(s).
10. Partial Inapplicability. Should any term or condition herein, or any portion thereof, be invalid or inapplicable, the balance of such terms or conditions shall govern.
For invoicing and accounting purposes, we do receive your contact, billing, and shipment information, but we use that information only in our conduct of business with you, and it is not stored on our server. We will not reveal this data to anyone. We never sell or otherwise share lists of our customers to third parties, and we do not email unsolicited information to our customers.
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
1. No customer names or contact information are stored on our server.
2. Our server and staff never see your sensitive credit card information. We use the secure Authorize.Net Payment Gateway to manage the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks, adhering to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
* 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
* Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
* Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on January 5, 2011.
1709 Sugar Grove Ave
Dallas Center, Iowa 50063